From Our Editors · Special Report
Xcelerating Life Sciences Boston: Special Report
Biopharma’s Future in Digital Health
Learn what’s fueling Boston’s biotech investment and partnership opportunities by reading our special report packaging the highlights from the recent Xcelerating Life Sciences Boston event.
The Xconomy special report includes:
- How Crisis and Opportunity Are Pushing Digital Health Front and Center
- Digital Therapies Navigate Regulations That Are Still Taking Shape
- Managing the Patient in the World of Personalized Medicine
- AI Can Unlock Health Data’s Potential, But Access Still Difficult
- Healthcare AI Tech is Here, Now We Must Learn to Manage the Data
The prospect of digital health in improving clinical trials and drug development is an exciting one. Problems associated with the broad and growing sector, such as collecting and harvesting data, are being tackled by the industry and tech providers in increasingly effective ways, making the utilization of elements such as wearables, AI, and electronic records a reality for the future biopharma landscape.