Xconomy Insight · Webinar
Digital Healthcare Revolution Webinar Series
Dates: Wednesday, Nov. 20 & Thursday, Nov. 21
Time: 2:00 PM ET
Wednesday, Nov. 20: The Impact of AI on Drug Discovery & Development
Join Xconomy Insight for a one-hour webinar featuring experts in life sciences and venture investing, who will help cut through the noise and explain the real opportunities and limitations of AI for biopharma businesses, highlight startups and large enterprises making progress, and unpack the key questions that will determine the impact and timeline of this emerging field.
- Jessica Zeaske – Partner, Echo Health Ventures
- Tariq Kassum – CEO, Celsius Therapeutics
- Sarah de Crescenzo – Editor, Xconomy
Thursday, Nov. 21: IBM Watson Health – Data & Evidence in Oncology
IBM Watson Health is a leader in combining data, analytics, and artificial intelligence (AI) techniques to create solutions that empower clinicians with actionable insights that can help them improve health and healthcare delivery. With IBM’s long history of leading with science, we are proud to present a set of scientific studies that support the performance and impact of Watson solutions in the field of oncology and genomics.
- Jennifer Payne, MD – Hematologist/Oncologist & Associate Chief Medical Officer, IBM Watson
- Mehool Patel, MD – Oncologist & Associate Chief Medical Officer, IBM Watson
- Jeffrey T. Lenert, MD – Surgical Oncologist & Associate Chief Medical Officer, IBM Watson