Xconomy Insight · Webinar
The CRO Advantage: Research Partnerships for Biotech Success
While you missed the live webinar, you can still watch a recording by following the link below.
The second installment of the four-part “Trailblazer Series: Secrets for a Biotech Breakthrough” webinar series
Even the very best ideas may struggle to become successful biotech companies without the right partnerships. One of the biggest investments for nimble and emerging biotech companies is funding research, and in many cases, it may not make sense to try to go it alone. Contract research organizations, or CROs, can provide critical assistance in such areas as clinical research, pharma development, and trial management for startup companies that simply don’t have the resources to produce their own research in a timely or cost-efficient manner. In this second installment of the four-part “Trailblazer Series: Secrets for a Biotech Breakthrough,” you’ll discover that for all new companies, being able to focus on core initiatives is paramount, and partnerships with market experts can alleviate much of the cost, time, and risk that can jeopardize the journey to success.
In this webinar, we’ll address:
- Which specific partnership models and development approaches can save you time and money and reduce risks
- How to determine whether your company is a candidate for outsourcing some of your development, research, or testing, and which tasks best align with partnering
- What kind of competitive advantages you can gain by partnering on research, including speed to market, economies of scale, and assistance with regulatory issues
- How to choose a partner that offers the specialized services unique to your company’s needs
- The right strategy for entering into and dissolving partnerships so they align best with your company’s progress
This webinar is part of the The Trailblazer Series: Secrets for a Biotech Breakthrough. Previous webinars are available on demand.