After years of hype, digital technologies are making a mark on healthcare and life sciences. Devices with health-minded features, such as home-monitoring systems and smart watches, are helping patients and doctors monitor daily health. Prescription mobile apps to treat substance use disorders have been cleared by the FDA and are rolling out. Machine learning and A.I. tools are enhancing treatment plans, augmenting clinicians’ skills in tasks such as reading medical scans and diagnosing disease, and improving drug discovery.
But the proliferation of digital health products presents trade-offs for consumers and care providers around data privacy, security, and ownership. The sector’s evolution also raises plenty of other questions about clinical integration, workflows, business models, and the future of healthcare jobs.
Full agenda coming soon…
8:30 – 9:30am
Registration & Networking
9:30 – 3:30pm
Program (includes lunch & networking)
X·CON 2019 will dive into the latest trends and challenges for digital health, including:
– Key advances business leaders need to understand
– The innovations in tech or care delivery actually making caregivers’ jobs easier, improving patient health, and/or lowering costs
– How reimbursement and value-based care drive investing and innovation strategies
– The realities in deploying A.I. systems and how they will affect healthcare jobs
– The results of drug discovery machine learning and analytics tools
– Digital therapeutics and conditions such as depression, substance abuse, and ADHD
– When and how healthtech startups should work with strategic partners to tap into their scale and experience
3:30 – 4:30pm