Registration & Networking
Partnerships: Identifying Cost-Effective Models
• Partnering with academia – At what stage of development should biotech get involved?
• What are the latest acquisitions/consolidations and what does it mean for the gene therapy space?
• Can collaboration between companies, academic institutions, patient advocacy groups, and government/nonprofit organizations speed up advancements?
Technology Evaluation: When & How to Innovate?
• Tech transfer best practices: outsourcing vs. in-house
• How to leverage technologies and the experience of a larger company
• What are the pros and cons of being at the forefront of cell and gene therapy medicine?
• What will the industry look like in 2025 in Philadelphia, and what will the impact be nationally?
Drinks & hors d’oeuvres