Utilize our networking app to schedule one-to-one online meetings. Learn more.
The Convergence of Data Supporting Emerging Therapies
• Naomi Fried – CEO & Founder, Health Innovation Strategies
Incorporating AI, machine learning, real-world data, and other emerging technologies is vital for life science’s future and new medical breakthroughs. What does the advancement of digital health mean here in Boston and beyond? We’ll explore promising examples of how companies are finding digital solutions, and learn how to identify and implement the necessary resources.
Navigating Approaches in a Complex Regulatory Environment
• Christopher Hoff – Partner, Fish & Richardson
At what point should IP experts be involved, how to integrate the nuances of AI, and what are the financial considerations for digital health? We’ll tackle these issues and more as we explore strategies for advancing, protecting, and transforming medical innovation with a focus on law and regulations.
Managing the Patient in the World of Personalized Medicine
• Elizabeth O’Day – Founder & CEO, Olaris, Inc.
What is being done to improve patient delivery, and how can that be balanced with concerns about data, devices, technology, and privacy? How are patient outcomes measured and what is considered success?
Fireside Chats & Networking
• What We’ve Learned from COVID-19: the Digital Health Perspective – Presented by Takeda
• How to Identify and Protect IP Associated with Digital Health Innovation – Presented by Fish & Richardson
• Utilize our networking app to schedule one-to-one online meetings. Learn more.