Vice president, chief strategy and operating officer of the Texas Medical Center
Co-Founder and CEO, DNAnexus
President & CEO, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
Managing Director of Hatteras Discovery and Venture Partner at Hatteras Venture Partners
Info and registration here.
To VC or Not to VC? Growing and Financing Your Company Through Challenging Times
As a proven source of funding, it’s understandable that emerging companies often look first to venture capital firms to support their big ideas. Today, however, many start-ups are weighing the advantages and disadvantages of VC money and electing alternative financing routes.
When it comes to financing your company, one size does not fit all, so it’s important to explore all available options. On Wednesday, May 12th, please join our stellar line-up of presenters for a frank and lively discussion on financing alternatives:
* Chase Franklin, CEO, Daptiv (moderator)
* Jonathan Sposato, CEO, Picnik (company case study)
* Mark Ashida, Managing Director, OVP Venture Partners (expert panelist)
* David Berry, Partner, Flagship Ventures (expert panelist)
* Michael Butler, Chairman and CEO, Cascadia Capital (expert panelist)
Hear their stories from the trenches and have your questions answered. Refreshments will be served.