Info and registration here.
You are cordially invited to attend the Pacific Northwest Regional Awards Gala for the Cleantech Open. Three companies sporting the boldest cleantech ideas, devised by some of the Northwest’s brightest entrepreneurs, will be announced as regional finalists to compete against six companies from California and three companies from the Rocky Mountain Region for a large prize package. These three finalists will also receive a regional prize package consisting of both cash and in-kind services to assist them in moving their businesses forward.
This is the final event for the inaugural year of the Cleantech Open in the Pacific Northwest Region. Please join us at Seattle’s beautiful ACT Theatre to support our local entreprenuers and foster an environment where green jobs can grow.
700 Union Street
Seattle, WA 98101
* 5:00: Registration and Reception (Falls Theater Lobby and Bullitt Cabaret)
* 6:10: Video Introduction
* 6:15: Welcome and Intro to Sponsors, Byron McCann , Pacific Northwest Regional Chair
* 6:20: Keynote Address, Governor Chris Gregoire
* 6:45: Catalyzing Cleantech Companies, Rex Northern, Executive Director, Cleantech Open
* 7:00: Pacific Northwest Regional Finalists
* 7:15: Announcement of Sustainability Recognition Award
Andy Braff, Wilson Sonsini Goodrich & Rosati
Robert Grott, Northwest Environmental Business Council
* 7:45: PNW Finalist Awards
Dave Holmes, Avista Group
Will Einstein, Puget Sound Energy
Jason Anderson, Deloitte
* 7:55: Thank You and Close
* 8:00-8:45: Post-Gala Reception