Kaspersky CyberSecurity Summit
This invite-only summit will focus on “The State of Enterprise IT Security” and what it means for businesses worldwide. The sessions will examine the day-to-day realities of businesses and governments struggling to protect their invaluable digital assets against a rising tide of advanced threats. The event will also provide expert perspectives on how threats to government-run critical infrastructure and privately-maintained financial services operations could impact the global economy.
- Tom Ridge, Former Secretary of the U.S. Department of Homeland Security; Chairman of the National Organization on Disability and the U.S. Chamber of Commerce’s National Security Task Force
- Eugene Kaspersky, Chairman and CEO of Kaspersky Lab
- Howard Schmidt, former Cybersecurity Coordinator of the Obama Administration
- Joe Sullivan, Chief Security Officer at Facebook
- Fred Schwien, Director of Homeland Security Programs & Strategy, The Boeing Company
- Ellen Richey, Executive Vice President and Chief Enterprise Risk Officer of Visa
- Steve Adegbite, Senior Vice President of Enterprise Information Security Program Oversight and Strategy organization at Wells Fargo & Co.
To request an invitation, please e-mail Stephen Russell at email@example.com.