The Intel Developer Forum returns to Moscone Center in San Francisco. From the event site:
“IDF is the leading forum for anyone using Intel Architecture or Intel technologies to change the world. And this year, it’s more technical than ever.
This is where developers, engineers, technology managers, and business leaders from across the industry can meet, share ideas, and learn about Intel’s latest developments.
Go Deep Into the Technology
- IDF13 will be more advanced and more technical than ever.
- Each session will be led by a technical expert.
Topics You Care About
- Intel touches the entire compute continuum, and IDF covers it all.
- Get the latest on Intel technology from the architecture of microprocessors to designing tablets, AIOs, or Ultrabooks.
- Meet the people you want to meet. The Technology Showcase hours have been increased this year to give you that chance.
- Intel Engineers will be on-hand—not to mention your peers from around the industry.
- Visit the “Engineering Live” areas and have the conversations you need.
- Intel Architecture and technology is at the heart of today’s computing industry, and at the center of IDF.
If you develop or shape the direction for your company’s technology, you need to see what we have in store.”
Information and registration here.