Founder and CEO of Brooks Bell Inc.
Vice president, chief strategy and operating officer of the Texas Medical Center
Founding Director, Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center
President & CEO, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
Join us in San Francisco for the 2nd Annual Drug Repositioning Conference, where presenters and panelists will share with the audience best practices, new technologies, case studies, and regulatory developments in drug repositioning and indications discovery.
Topics & Themes:
– Intellectual property issues relating to new use of known drugs
– Tool sets for identifying repositioning opportunities
– Regulatory issues/timelines and legal frameworks for drug repositioning
– Product lifecycle management through new drug indications
– Drug Repositioning for neglected diseases
– Re-tasking currently marketed drugs through combination therapy
– Case studies
– Market potential of drug repositioning
– Technical innovations & challenges of drug repositioning
– Computational approaches to drug repositioning
The Drug Repositioning Conference will bring together leaders and high-level executives from the pharmaceutical and biotech industries to discuss key issues in drug repositioning.