We’re bringing the New York biotech community together once again on Tuesday, December 18 for our latest life sciences event—New York Biotech: How to Make it Here.
At Riverpark at the Alexandria Center, leaders from Flatiron Health, Quentis Therapeutics, Rgenix, and the Partnership Fund for New York City will talk through how they’ve been trying to buck the odds and help redefine the New York life sciences scene. They’ll shine light on how they’ve been handling the unique challenge of building a life sciences company in New York City: from finding managerial talent to navigating the ruthless real estate market. Speakers include:
• Michael Aberman, Quentis Therapeutics
• Carlo Rizzuto, Quentis Therapeutics; Versant Ventures
• Marta Bralic Kerns, Flatiron Health
• Bobby Green, Flatiron Health
• Masoud Tavazoie, Rgenix
• Maria Gotsch, Partnership Fund for New York CIty
Tickets are selling fast—so make sure you grab yours today with our Early Bird rate of $85!