It is just two days to Influx, our big multidisciplinary event showcasing set for the afternoon of June 22 at the Science Museum. There is still time to grab your tickets at our Procrastinator’s Special rate, which ends tomorrow. So get them now and save $80.
We have an incredible lineup—covering everything from the future of the Internet to space exploration to energy and medicine, and more. Virtually all the big newcomers to the Boston innovation scene will be on hand, with speakers from GE, Watson Health, and Dell-EMC, as well as some of the area’s hottest new startups like Decibel (therapies for hearing disorders), Mylestoned (online tributes for loved ones), and Accion Systems (satellite propulsion).
Confirmed speakers include:
· Tom Leighton, CEO, Akamai
· Fiona Murray, Co-lead, MIT Innovation Initiative, Professor, Sloan School of Management
· Neal Sandy, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Ventures
· Anne LeGrand, VP Imaging, IBM Watson Health
· Ken Anderson, Harvard Medical School, Co-founder, C4 Therapeutics
· Dave Balter, CEO & Co-founder, Mylestoned
· Colleen Calhoun, Director of Business Development & Partnerships, Current
· David Chang, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor; Co-founder, PersonalVC; Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Harvard Business School
· Marc Cohen, Co-founder & Executive Chairman, C4 Therapeutics
· David Edwards, Professor of the Practice of Idea Translation, Harvard University; Founder, Le Laboratoire
· Brian Gallagher, President, Cloud Management Division, EMC
· Steve Papa, CEO & Co-founder, Parallel Wireless; Founder, Endeca
· Louis Perna, Co-founder, Accion Systems
· Patrick Petitti, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, HourlyNerd
· Jody Rose, Executive Director, New England Venture Capital Association
· Rick Rundell, Technology and Innovation Strategist & Senior Director, Autodesk
· Kevin Starr, Partner, Co-founder and Partner, Third Rock Ventures; Interim CEO, Decibel Therapeutics
We look forward to seeing you there!