You’re already planning on attending INFLUX, so why wait any longer to buy your tickets?
We’re lining up some of the most forward-thinking entrepreneurs, investors, and visionaries who are new to the Boston innovation scene—or blazing fresh trails. Join us for an afternoon of spotlight talks, fireside chats, and panel discussions that will delve into the big changes the Boston tech and life science industries will face.
It all takes place from 1:15 to 5:30 on June 22 at the Museum of Science in Boston. Get your tickets now and save $50 on regular registration.
Confirmed speakers include:
• Tom Leighton, CEO, Akamai
• Fiona Murray, Co-lead, MIT Innovation Initiative, Professor, Sloan School of Management
• Neal Sandy, Chief Marketing Officer, GE Ventures
• Anne LeGrand, VP Imaging, IBM Watson Health
• Ken Anderson, Co-founder & Director, C4 Therapeutics
• Dave Balter, CEO & Co-founder, Mylestoned
• Colleen Calhoun, Director of Business Development & Partnerships, Current
• David Chang, Entrepreneur & Angel Investor; Co-founder, PersonalVC; Entrepreneur-in-Residence, Harvard Business School
• Marc Cohen, Co-founder & Executive Chairman, C4 Therapeutics
• David Edwards, Professor of the Practice of Idea Translation, Harvard University; Founder, Le Laboratoire
• Chase Garbarino, CEO & Co-founder, VentureApp
• Steve Papa, CEO & Co-founder, Parallel Wireless; Founder, Endeca
• Louis Perna, Co-founder, Accion Systems
• Patrick Petitti, Co-CEO & Co-Founder, HourlyNerd
• Jody Rose, Executive Director, NEVCA
• Rick Rundell, Technology and Innovation Strategist & Senior Director, Autodesk
We look forward to seeing you there!