VP of Research & Policy, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
President & CEO, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
Head of global research and development at Life Technologies
Founding Director, Massachusetts Technology Transfer Center
Join us for the September 15th HBA Boston Program. Through this workshop, participants will learn:
· Basic skills necessary for effectively managing up, down and across the organization (360° management).
· Techniques for building networks horizontally across the organization.
· Skills on influencing across the different levels of the organization.
· How to manage individuals of different generations and genders.
· Relationship building skills to build long‐term alliances.
· The positive impact on professional growth for individuals who master 360°management.
You can register for this all-day event here.