Managing Partner at Pappas Ventures
VP of Research & Policy, Ewing Marion Kauffman Foundation
Founder and CEO, Lighter Capital
Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
Join us for the September 15th HBA Boston Program. Through this workshop, participants will learn:
· Basic skills necessary for effectively managing up, down and across the organization (360° management).
· Techniques for building networks horizontally across the organization.
· Skills on influencing across the different levels of the organization.
· How to manage individuals of different generations and genders.
· Relationship building skills to build long‐term alliances.
· The positive impact on professional growth for individuals who master 360°management.
You can register for this all-day event here.