Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
Serial Entrepreneur and Investor
Founder, Gilt Groupe
Partner at New Enterprise Associates
Join us for the September 15th HBA Boston Program. Through this workshop, participants will learn:
· Basic skills necessary for effectively managing up, down and across the organization (360° management).
· Techniques for building networks horizontally across the organization.
· Skills on influencing across the different levels of the organization.
· How to manage individuals of different generations and genders.
· Relationship building skills to build long‐term alliances.
· The positive impact on professional growth for individuals who master 360°management.
You can register for this all-day event here.