The MIT Enterprise Forum sponsors a fast-paced and “energetic” discussion of energy that will cover:
* which sectors are the current hot trends
* what areas are the funders most interested in
* what hype to believe and what to ignore
* what the government’s role is in stimulating growth
* what will transpire over the next 2, 5, 10+ years
3:00 – 4:30 pm MIT Clean Energy Prize Showcase
Open to the public, this event is a business plan showcase of all 25 Clean Energy Prize semi-finalist teams.
4:30 – 6:00 pm Global Broadcast Program
Attendees must pre-register in order to attend the panel. Space is limited, so register today.
More information here.