Professor, Michigan State University
Chair, Department of Chemical Physiology, The Scripps Research Institute; Co-director, Center for Physiological Proteomics, The Scripps Research Institute
President & CEO, Indiana Biosciences Research Institute
Get the latest information on how carriers, content providers, brands, advertisers and software providers can monetize the mobile Internet at this two-day conference focusing on the “off-deck” model—i.e. mobile applications not controlled by the mobile carriers.
Topics to be covered include:
* Opportunities for content providers and brands as operators move towards an open market
* Effect of the mobile internet giants on the off deck market
* Which applications are the key to sating consumer desire for the mobile Internet
* Ensuring consumers can find, access and pay for your content
* Using contextuality and personalization to create a great user experience
* New Opportunities in the off-deck market
Registration info here.